Saturday, April 25, 2009

Caitlin the Daring Explorer

It's so amazing. It just seems that Caitlin changed a lot in couple of days after turning 16 months. She looks so much bigger and older. Since she grew a little bit more, Caitlin has discovered that she can reach more things now like on our entertainment center and dining nook table. We had to move and put things away since she can get into more areas now. Couple of weeks ago, we went to IKEA and bought a tent for Caitlin. It's sitting near one of the corner of our living room. She bounces and pounces on the tent daily. I really wonder how long the tent will last. Caitlin loves it! Whenever we go to Eugene's parents' place, Caitlin finds YeYe very fascinating, especially with all his different instruments. She enjoys exploring and walking around to familiarized herself to YeYe's and MaMa's house. Last week, Caitlin bumped her head at the babysitter and had a slight bump and bruise. It wasn't too bad, but it scared the babysitter and me. I left my school site during my lunch time to check up on her. I had one of my colleagues watched my students, if I ran late, when our lunch time ends. When I got to the babysitter's house, Caitlin was being held and spoiled by the babysitter and her kids for the rest of the day. She started to be more clingy toward us after our spring break, too. However, Caitlin has a new fetish--as a walking green basket. =)

No comments: