Sunday, March 22, 2009

Turbulent Days



It has been a very busy and stress month for everyone at work especially with report cards due during the 2nd week of this month. On top of things, Eugene and I have been having babysitting problems the past few weeks since my friend and former babysitter, Alice, got sick. They found a tumor in one of her kidneys after being sick few weeks back. We're praying for her and her family. Since my friend can't babysit Caitlin anymore, I have been stressed out trying to find a new babysitter and someone to watch her in the process. My parents came over for the week to watch my little one. We were hoping for less stress for us until we find a new babysitter to replace Alice. Ah...that did not quite work out for Eugene and me. I have been so stressed out that my allergies went straight from a quick cold to bronchitis. I haven't gotten bronchitis for over 10 years, since my college days. In the mean time, I got some really great referrals for babysitters and/or daycare from colleagues in my school district. We were able to find a new babysitter starting Monday. The babysitter is located in our area, and the location is about 4-5 blocks from where we live. We are so relief! We thank God for answering our prayers. Even through these crazy days, I still remind myself to enjoy and appreciate all the memories I have with our little family especially Caitlin.

No comments: