Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year
Wow, I can't believe it. It is 2009. Happy New Year to everyone! It is Caitlin's 2nd New Year, but of course, she was a tiny newborn last year. It is fun just hearing her baby talking and banging her Pooh car/sound mobile around the house. I was just playing our DVD recording a minute ago from our last Thanksgiving, Caitlin's Birthday and just the days we stayed over at YeYe and MaMa's place. Caitlin was so quiet and was so engrossed to the screen. She even stopped eating her Cheerios to watch. It was quite cute and amazing at the same time. Lately, we have been feeding more of our food to Caitlin. Bread is very easy. We just peel the bread for her. I have been taking our food from lunch and dinner and blend the food with our Magic Bullet. Yes, we finally broke into our Magic Bullet that MaMa and YeYe gave us for last Christmas. I really like it. It is very handy and easy to clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment